Re: Some more applications

dje wrote:

   Thought about doing cpu-arch early on.
   I have mixed feelings on it.
   It feels like the right thing to do [and in the end I think it is],

Agreed.

   but ... For one, it's really small for all the current ports and we
   don't yet generate bfd files [hence lots of work for little gain].

Perhaps, but the most important gain is that the file will be generated
*correctly* from the CPU description.  It may be incomplete, but for a BFD
beginner, the generated file can be trusted.

   Dunno about tdep.

I'm going to look into this some more at a later time.  I think, like
cpu-{arch}, it'll be small (but again, some benefit).

Ben