Re: NEWBIE Question: Generating Source Files

Is there an easy way to get all the latest source for those packages?  The
only way that I know how to get to the CVS repositories is through the web.
I have CVS installed so if I could connect to the server through that
interface, it would be a lot easier to download.

Tracy

                    "Frank Ch.
                    Eigler"              To:     Tracy.Kuhrt@microchip.com
                    <fche@redhat.        cc:     cgen@sourceware.cygnus.com
                    com>                 Subject:     Re: NEWBIE Question: Generating Source Files

                    10/04/2000
                    09:03 AM

Hi -

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 08:37:54AM -0700, Tracy.Kuhrt@microchip.com wrote:
> [...]
> Obviously binutils-2.10 did not come with this version of Makefile.am.
[...]

That's correct.  Red Hat published CGEN after binutils 2.10 and gdb 5.0
were
released.  Both packages' CVS repositories now contain the needed
cgen-related
infrastructure.

- FChE