multiple isa support

I'm currently adding multiple isa support to the sim/common application in
cgen.  I've managed to get the -gen-hardware functions doing the right
thing, but when it comes time to pass multiple isas on the "make cgen-cpu"
command line, I get an error about having multiple isas selected.

Shouldn't arch.{h,c}, cpuall.h and cpu.h all be able to be generated with
multiple isas selected?

Ben