Obscure names

I'm trying to understand how CGEN works and thanks to CGEN manual
the overall picture is more or less clear. One thing which is not described
in this manual (or I couldn't find the description) is the names like
'src1', 'src2,
'sr', 'dr' in .cpu files in Model/Unit descriptions (for example in
m32r.cpu). I can guess
that these are some kind of register names but I haven't seen list of
possible names
and their descriptions. Can you help me with this information?

Regards,
Pavel