Using CGEN Disassembler

I would like to use CGEN to disassemble some code for the Mitsubishi M32R
processor.

I have installed guile, and have downloaded the latest released version of
CGEN (1.0).
I have read through the html version of documentation. It seems to be about
developing further CGEN ports, whereas I just want to use an existing one. I
have also read the faq-o-matic.

As far as I can get is loading dev.scm into guile. After that, I'm stuck.

Can someone give me some example commands that make use of the CGEN
functionality, or alternatively point me in the direction of any docs that
do ?

All I need is the command to take a binary file and convert it to assembler.
I've done as much RTFM'ing as I can, and I'm not getting anywhere.

Thanks for you help

Steve