RE: Using CGEN Disassembler

Hi Greg,

Thanks for replying so quick.

I don't run the box I am using, so installing a new version of binutils
could be tricky.

Fundamental question:
  What are the names of the cgen binaries ?
  Hopefully they're already installed on the box, so I won't need to get
anything updated.
  I assumed 'cgen', but that isn't present.

Is there a docs page that explains what each binary does ?
Maybe the new binutils has man pages for the binaries.
I don't know what I'm looking for...yet :-)

Thanks again

Steve