Re: Next Step

Hi,
Thanks for the response. It worked out quite well. I
have been able to generate 8 opcodes support files for
m32r as well as fr30. Just one thing, When I invoke
the make process, in the end it prints:

Generating m32r-opc.h
Generating m32r-opc.c

When the make process terminates, the files generated
are named tmp-opc.c, tmp-opc.h, tmp-*.*, rather than
m32r-*.c. Is this okay? Moreover, the files do not
contain the name of the architecture e.g. m32r, rather
<arch> is written every where in the file. Is this thw
way it is supposed to be?
Regards