Re: [rfa] FRV input files

Andrew Cagney writes:
> > (C)FSF? And what does this have to do with your improvised license
> > change?
> > What "improvised license change"?

Uh, do a diff between your submitted frv.cpu and src/cgen/cpu/frv.cpu.
["I did, and src/cgen/cpu/frv.cpu is copyright Redhat!"
"Uh, I'm refering to the copyright terms."]

(licence terms?)

Having the FSF distribute this code under anything other than the standard GPL would be an "improvised license change".

I [wearing a Red Hat] can't dictate the licencing terms under which the FSF distributes these FSF (C) files.

Also, I'm not sure I want *.cpu to say it's part of Binutils.

A file identified as being part of "binutils", is covered by an FSF "binutils" assignment. This makes everyones life a lot easier.

Andrew