Patches to move cgen files to C90 with prototypes

Michael Meissner writes:
 > 2003-08-06  Michael Meissner  <gnu@the-meissners.org>
 >
 >      ... massively large changelog entry,
 >      ... especially for just a k&r -> c90 substitution

fwiw, I think people think they're under far too much pressure to
write anally correct changelog entries before a patch will get accepted.

Nick, in this particular case, does one really have to mention every function?
How about this instead?

2003-08-06  Michael Meissner  <gnu@the-meissners.org>

	* cgen-dis.in (*): Remove PARAMS macro.  Use void * instead of PTR.
	* cgen-ibld.in (*): Ditto.
	* cgen-asm.in (*): Ditto.
	* cgen-dis.c (*): Ditto.
	* cgen-opc.c (*): Ditto.
	* cgen-asm.c (*): Ditto.

[N.B. I said "in this particular case".  Don't try to generalize
my comments too far ...]