Re: binutils porting to new CPU

I tried building binutils-2.14 for the openrisc-elf target and get the
following error message:

openrisc-asm.c: In function `openrisc_cgen_assemble_insn':
openrisc-asm.c:584: error: `CGEN_INSN_RELAX' undeclared (first use in this
function)
openrisc-asm.c:584: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
openrisc-asm.c:584: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[3]: *** [openrisc-asm.lo] Error 1

openrisc-asm.c was generated by cgen

Any ideas??

Esche

--
Ralph Escherich                               2900 Gordon Avenue Suite 203
Senior IC Design Engineer                     Santa Clara, CA 95051-0718

http://www.mobilesmartsinc.com