Are You Still Looking? mf vl emb sh

Hello cgen@sources.redhat.com

We are a Marketing Company that emails ads for customers
who have some type of offer for an Income Opportunity.
We are creating an Opt-In List of prospects who are
interested in receiving these kinds of offers.

Your email address came from a list that was said to be
an Opportunity Seekers list. That may or may not be true
so we want to know if you are interested in receiving
information about Income Opportunities?

Cgen, If you subscribe to our list you will NOT
be overwhelmed with offers and your contact information
will NOT be sold! We protect our lists because that is
the lifeblood of our business! We don't want our list
to be abused! Cgen: You will not receive more
than 2-3 ads per week and you can stop receiving them
whenever you wish.

Cgen: From time to time we will be sending
F-R-E-E Offers to those who subscribe to our list.
These offers will be things that help you to Increase
Your Income!

To subscribe to our list please follow these simple steps:

1) Click REPLY

2) Fill out the fields below by entering
   your information on the SAME LINE!
(If a field does not apply then LEAVE IT BLANK!)

+ First_Name:
+ Last_Name:
+ Alternate_Email:
(DO NOT put an email address on the line above
if it is the same address as your FROM address!)
+ Phone:
(Use this format for phone and fax- 123-456-7890)
+ Fax:
(If you don't want to receive income opportunities
by fax in the future then LEAVE IT BLANK!)
+ Best_Time_to_Call:
+ Time_Zone:
+ Ad_Code: BG

The ad code is for my use only so don't change it!

3) Delete the current subject

cgen@sources.redhat.com   THIS IS IMPORTANT!

4) Type SUBSCRIBE as the new Subject
(If you do not type the subject above your email
will be in a folder with thousands of other
emails and may not ever get noticed!)

5) SEND IT

Cgen, If you don't want to receive these ads
click REPLY, put REM0VE as the Subject and SEND it.

kfsodrwzyspkh
l kyse j iljewpicp jewpy mi