From: Frank Ch. Eigler [mailto:fche@redhat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 6:29 PM
To: Shilin Shakti
Cc: cgen@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Simulator Porting

Hi -

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 12:26:48PM +0530, Shilin Shakti wrote:
> [...]
> following message:
> "2 byte write to unmapped address 0xfffffffe at 0x404",=20
> while the similar m32r program runs fine. At 0x404 is a move immediate
da
> ta instruction in my case (but how this 0xfffffffe address i'm
confused!!
> ).

You could run the simulator under gdb, and put a breakpoint at the
point in the generated sem.c file which executes that move-immediate
instruction.  Without posting more information, such as your modified
.cpu file and disassembled sample program, we won't be able to help
much.

- FChE

This message contains the information that may be privileged and is  the property of the KPIT Cummins Infosystems LTD.It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print , retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. KPIT Cummins does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.