Re: RFC: Contributing the CGEN source to the FSF

Hi.  I realize I'm coming into this discussion pretty late ...

CGEN isn't (or wasn't) GPLv<x>, it's GPLv<x> + autoconf-like-exception.
Question: How will things look in the brave new world?
I see from src/cgen/COPYING.CGEN cgen is still copyright by Redhat
and has the autoconf-like-exception.  How will COPYING.CGEN look
after it's donated to the FSF?

btw, while we're on the subject, and apologies for mixing two threads
in one but they seem related.
'nother question: If a .cpu file is pure GPLv<x>, does
"As a special exception, Red Hat gives unlimited permission to copy,
distribute and modify the code that is the output of CGEN." work?
Seems like a useful FAQ entry if nothing else.  Things have changed
and I've long since forgotten the issues.