Re: equals -> equal? broke format table building

Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov wrote:
On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 3:15 AM, Doug Evans <dje@sebabeach.org> wrote:
Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov wrote:
Hello,

I've just tried cgen-20091001 snapshot for my M68HC08 code just to
find that generated
code was a bit broken: When creating iformat table, most of the
instructions got glued together
into one iformat entry.

Reverting patches one-by-one lead me to the equals->equal? change by
Doug Evans. Reverting the patch on top of 20091001 snapshot permitted
me to generate working code again (with correct iformat table).

If you do need any additional information (like .cpu file), I can
easily provide them.

Thanks. The equals->equal? change seems rather innocuous.
If you could send me your .cpu file that would be great.
Thanks.

It seems I did somehow missed a macro in my .cpu file that contained .equals. Changing that to .equal? did the trick. Sorry for the noise :)

No problem. At least I didn't horribly break something (this time anyway :-)).