Re: Results of "downloading compressed program images" request

Like Randians in general, you are starting from the assumption that
absolute property rights are the practically highest social value.
This is an extreme view which even the US legal system, conservative
as it is, does not agree with.

The GNU project has a different value: people working together and
helping each other.  Not everyone likes that value.  If you are not
interested, then you don't have to participate.

The strange thing is that while you argue for total selfishness, you
still expect me to care about what you think and what you want.  Why,
I wonder, would I do that?  Because I am not as selfish as you and
Rand would advise me to be?