No Subject

>I'm surprised here, because newlib-1.7.1/newlib/libc/stdlib/rand.c
>does
[not?]
>appear to reference sbrk (or any other function).

It appears to have something to do with "impure pointers", which is
apparently needed by newlib's reeentrant stuff.  It also appears that
newlib's rand() only returns a 15-bit result, so I think I'll write my
own anyway.

>I had to hack the compiler to build m68k-elf which generates

>ELF/DWARF files.

So I take it 2.7.2.x doesn't support elf directly (I couldn't remember).
What about the latest version of gcc?  Or does it need even more
patches?

Thanks.
--
John A. Breen