Conflits With Libc Function

Hi,

I'm using Nucleus real-time os for a 68360 processor.  Nucleus
includes some of the libc function (e.g. malloc, sbrk ...), but
not all of them are included.  How does one include only the
libc function that Nucleus does not include?

Is there a 68360 switch for gcc and gas?  I've been using 68020
for the processor type.

I've seen somewhere info on getting an IEEE695 output from ld
or objdump.  Could somebody point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
David