CrossGCC mailing list archives

Greetings CrossGCC mailing list subscribers!

My name is Tyler, and I'm the keeper of the e-mail archives
of the different lists kept at Robert Brown III's web server
at Elijah Laboratories Inc.  www.elilabs.com website.

CrossGCC happens to be one of those lists that are archived
there at the following URL:

          http://www.elilabs.com/xgccarc/index.html

The last time I did maintenance on those lists was back in
March '98 when I brought a new interface and look to the
archives.  Things went awry at the end-of-March/beginning-of-
April cross over when I started to lose e-mail.

As a result, the archiving mechanism hasn't been functioning
properly since.... (sorry that I've been so remiss in getting
back to the problem sooner than now as I've been pretty busy
getting other things in order).

So, what I ask of the members is for someone out there that
has all of the e-mail from the list from the months of April,
May, and June (of this year) to copy your e-mail mailbox for
CrossGCC (for those particular months) via anonymous ftp to
ftp.elilabs.com/incoming with a name something like gcc0498,
gcc0598, gcc0698 (each month individually) -or- gcc04_0698
(all combined).

In the future, I plan to get a web based search engine working
on the CrossGCC archives so that articles can be found easily.
Maybe in the next couple of weeks or so will that become reality.

Hopefully, this will be the last request I have to make of you
if all turns out well.  Thank you in advance.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tyler Nally
--
 ______ ___   __ _____ __    __   __  __ tnally@iquest.net