Re: Gnat cross compiler; Sun/MIPS

> On Fri, 24 Jul 1998, Juan Zamorano Flores wrote:
>
> >     First, I installed cross-binutils and cross-gcc. After, I cross-compiled
> > newlib and RTEMS-3.6.0.
>
> 3.6.0 has some bugs in the POSIX stuff but threads basically worked then.

    Yes, we also fix a bug in sigwait. Also, there is a bug in threads: if you
give a thread priority 1, the thread never execute.

> >     Also, RTEMS-3.6.0 has not POSIX timers and we implemented it. You can
> > find this patch at:
> >
> > ftp://caoba.datsi.fi.upm.es/pub/projects/rtems/fuentes/rtems-3.6.0-posix.patch
>
> I will look at this.  We implemented this indpendently.  Did you implement
> any of the clock_* calls?

    No, we only implemented the POSIX timer functions based in RTEMS timer
ones.

> >     Also, this patch contains the proper settings for compiling RTEMS-POSIX
> > hosted in a Red Hat 4.2 Linux targetted to a mvme135.
>
> So I guess that answers the question.  The 135 BSP still works. :)
>
> --joel

    Yes, it still works but the ldscript put the program in 3000 and the
mvme13bug uses up to 4000.

    Juan