Increase Business Profits Target Current Customers!

This is an offer for Business Services. Your name was obtained from various
sources indicating that you might be interested in this type of offer. If you are
not thank you for your time.
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY OTHER MAIL.
THIS IS A ONE TIME ONLY OFFER.

You can INCREASE BUSINESS PROFITS without prospecting for new clients.

Very simply just capitalize on the clients you already have.

PB Enterprises is in the business of driving your current customers to buy MORE.

By using state of the art E-Mail software and your client list you can email
weekly or monthly specials directly to them, thus increasing your exposure
and increasing sales.

You don't have to have an expensive salesmen spend hours on the phone
calling trying to sell a special product or service, USE E-MAIL TO DO THE JOB.

When you use email to contact your customers you put your company name and
products directly in front of customers who already know and purchase your products.

All you have to do is collect the e-mail addresses of your current clients and put
them on a 3.5" floppy or E-Mail them to us. We will then send out your ad complete
with file attachments, pictures of your product or direct them to you web page.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO WASTE MONEY TO MAKE MONEY!

We take your addresses and E-mail your ads for you. You don't have to waste time
and postage to send them your offer.

This new and exciting program is not spamming to people you don't know.
WE USE YOUR CURRENT CLIENTS TO DRIVE YOUR SALES UP.

You clients names are confidential and will NOT be sold or given to any other
person or company.

For a limited time PB Enterprises is taking on a select number of new clients.
PB Enterprises has been doing bulk E-Mail for companies for the last 2 1/2 years.

REMEMBER THIS IS NOT UNSOLICATED ADVERTISING. WE USE ONLY
THE E-MAIL NAMES OF YOUR CUSTOMERS.

For further information please call for a personal evaluation.

If the line is busy try again or if you get our answering machine please leave a message
including your company name, contact person and phone number.
Due the tremendous response we have had to this program this is a limited time
offer.

We also do professional product photography, graphics enhancement and
press release submission. Our photograher has been in business for over
25 years and uses either 35mm or 4x5 format for the best professional quality.
Location shooting is available on request or ship your small products to us
for studio shooting.

This is a one time mailing, there is no need to respond if not interested
YOU WILL NOT BE MAILED TO AGAIN.

Thank you for you time.

PB Enterprises
59 Washington Street #212