cross for RS6000, missing crt0.o

Hi all,

I'm trying to build a crosscompiler on a linux i386 host, for an rs6000 as target. I'm using the instr. 0.81 (cygnus) for building a crosscomp. I build the binutils, gcc and glibc without an error. Compiling a simple test-prog with the
new gcc ( gcc -c test.c ) works fine, but linking doesn't work, cause I don't got the startup-file crt0.o for this machine. Does anyone has an idea how to solve this problem (I have no access to an rs6000 machine!), or how to build this file? (The file crt1.o is build, but when trying to link it, I got a wrong file format error)

Thank's for any help

(Please reply to Rene.Schenk@comma-soft.com)

Rene Schenk