Re: problem configuring cross

Could someone let me know if there are Cygnus patches for m68k-elf.

I'm currently trying to get my company to sign an assignment so my patches
could go into the offical egcs/gcc, but they are stalling/slow - If there
are already patches I may just give up pestering our lawyers....

Cheers
Mark

--
Mark S. Phillips        ESN 742 2461