linker error using -Tbss=XXXXXX

I have compiled a owerpc cross compiler hosted on linux using the rtems
scripts.  It seems I can set the start of .text and .data sections ok,
but if I try to set .bss section I get errors.

powerpc-rtems-gcc -Wall -O2
-Wl,-Ttext=0xFFE00000,-Tbss=0x00000000,-Map,leds.map -o leds.elf leds.c
gives me the following error

.../ld: warning: cannot find entry symbol _start; defaulting to ffe00000

.../ld: leds.elf: Not enough room for program headers (allocated 2, need
3)

Any idea what this means or what I can do to set the RAM address.   How
do I set the stack ?

Brendan Simon

To get help for the crossgcc list, send mail to
crossgcc-request@cygnus.com with the text 'help'
(without the quotes) in the body of the message.