GDB support for MPC750

Hello all,

As I understand GDB supports BDM interface for PPC8xx as well as PPCbug,
but I unfortunately do not have information regarding MPC750 support.
Therefore I have a question: is GDB support BDM/JTAG interface for
MPC750? If it is not so, then is it possible to force GDB to work with
PPCbug monitor running on MPC750?

Thanks in advance,
--
Yaroslav Domaratsky (RTE team)  mailto:R35383@email.mot.com
Motorola ZAO, SPSD              Phone: 7-812-329-1927

To get help for the crossgcc list, send mail to
crossgcc-request@cygnus.com with the text 'help'
(without the quotes) in the body of the message.