egcs 1.1b cross compiler on Linux

Greetings once again.  O.k., I'm still building my nice PowerPC targeted
cross compiler on Linux and I'm to the point where make complains about not
being able to find "binar". I can't seem to find "binar" anywhere in my
filesystem and before I started building the cross compiler, I built the
binutils-2.9 also targeted to PowerPC.  My target platform is
"powerpc-eabi", which is for my PowerPC based RS/6000 running AIX 4.3.
What is "binar" and where do I get it?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Peace.....

Tom Williams
tom.williams@diversifiedsoftware.com

To get help for the crossgcc list, send mail to
crossgcc-request@cygnus.com with the text 'help'
(without the quotes) in the body of the message.