Re: linux/gdb with wiggler

Hi Chris,
I don't have any docs on the wiggler.  I'm sure they are about.  Maybe the
manufacturer's web site http://www.macraigor.com will have them.  There is a
document called "The Zen of BDM".  Maybe this has the specs.  If any one
else on the gdb or crossgcc mailing list knows then they might be able to
give more detailed information.

Chris Johns wrote:

> Brendan Simon wrote:
> >
> > People have told me that GDB works with the wiggler BDM hardware.  If I
> > do "help target" it confirms that the "ocd" option supports the
> > Wiggler.  I get a segmentation fault (on Linux) if I try "set target
> > wiggler /dev/lp0".
> >
> > Is the wiggler supported with Linux or Win32 only ??
> > Has anyone using GDB with Linux and the Wiggler ??
> >

> No. How-ever I have just done the Coldfire. The driver I have supports
> the CPU32 and Coldfire. You will need a special Linux driver.
>
> Do you have any doco on the Wiggler hardware definition ?
>
> I am happy to help if I can.
>
> --
>  Chris Johns  Networks, Plessey Asia Pacfic Pty. Ltd.
>   mailto:ccj@acm.org    mailto:cjohns@plessey.com.au

To get help for the crossgcc list, send mail to
crossgcc-request@cygnus.com with the text 'help'
(without the quotes) in the body of the message.