Re: linux->mingw32: xgcc cannot produce executables!

Scott Howard <scott@objsw.com> writes:
> You can download Mumit Khan's package, which includes the header files
> and prebuilt libraries, from
> ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/

And I've posted instructions to the gnu-win32 mailing list. See

  http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/1998-Apr/1043.html

This was way back in egcs-1.0.2 days. You should substitute 1.1 for
1.0.2 and also get the patches from:

  ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/mingw32/egcs-1.1/patches/

One thing I left out of the instructions, and cause quite a bit of
headaches is that after you run configure, cd to the gcc directory and
run ``make installdirs''.

Regards,
Mumit

To get help for the crossgcc list, send mail to
crossgcc-request@cygnus.com with the text 'help'
(without the quotes) in the body of the message.