Re: Migrating Unix application to WinNT

That issue is too complicated to discuss in an e-mail, and it's also a little out of the scope of this mailing list.  But as a general recommendation, I suggest that you start by getting your program
running as a console mode (text screen) program under Windows.  When you have this working, you can look at moving the program to graphics mode.  You may want to consider one of the cross-platform GUI
libraries such as V or WxWindows to simplify this task.