EGCS cross compiler binaries FTP site needed !!!

This is directed at Scott Howard or the maintainers of Object Software web site.
Currently the Object Software Web site has GCC2.8.1 cross compilers for DOS hosts.  It
requires/uses DJGPP.
Mumit Khan (who contributes a hell of alot to the Windows ports of EGCS) has binary
versions of EGCS for MinGW32 or Cygwin32 host environments but needs a place to put
them for the general public to download.  He also has EGCS cross compilers hosted on
Linux.  Would Object Software be kind enough to donate some disk space so that these
ports can be downloaded by the general public.

Thanks,
Brendan Simon.