Re: Coldfire support

Have a look at http://www.calm.hw.ac.uk/davidf/coldfire/gcc.htm , David
Fiddes has done a port of Gnu CC which runs on Win32 and targets
Coldfire.  His runtime libraries have some Coldfire-specific patches
applied which have not (yet) made it into our port.

Also check out http://www.WildRice.com/ColdFire/ , a good resource for
Coldfire developers including a mailing list.  Lots of Coldfire/Gnu CC
discussion here.