Re: 68360

m68k-coff has full support for the 68360.

After you build your compiler, the proper option to use for CPU32
targets would be '-m68332' for gcc-2.8.1; unfortunately this is not
documented in the gcc manual, so it's easy to miss it! So your compiler
command line would look like

gcc -m68332 file.c ...

>From the compiler's point of view, the 68360 and the 68332 are
identical, because they both implement the same instruction set; so
you're not losing any functionality by not having a '-m68360' command
line option.

On the EGCS series of compilers this option was changed to '-mcpu32',
which makes more sense because there are many 68k derivatives besides
the 68332 which are based upon the cpu32 processor core.

Hope this helps...