Re: Win32-hosted CrossGCC to m68k-elf target

"William T. (Tom) Taylor" schrieb:

> It seems that EGCS 1.1.2 is the compiler I need to use, and
> that i586-cygwin32 hosting is supported.  The problem is that
> I don't know how to select ELF as the target format.  It doesn't
> accept m68k-elf as a target.  Is this supported?  If so, what do
> I need to do?
>
> TIA,

AFAIK, m68k-elf is not available because some sort of a "copyright"
problem with the "ELF" code. But people are working on it and i
think m68k-elf was promised for egcs-1.2 (not sure about this, contact
the cygnus people for details).

a nice day

Dave

David Müller                               Tel:    ++41-56-493 33 77
Software Engineer                          Fax:    ++41-56-493 30 20
ELSOFT AG                                  e-mail: dm@elsoft.ch
Täfernstrasse 20                           WWW:    www.elsoft.ch
CH-5405 Baden-Dättwil