TriMedia TM1000 Media Processor

Is there a gcc or egcs support for this processor? Gas/gld? Anything?
I would rather use these tools then the "closed" suite of tools that
they have, especially since none of their things run on any LInux,
much less Linux/alpha.

I'm not in an immediate rush, as I'm still in the early probing and
planning stages.

steve@icarus.com              But I have promises to keep,
steve@picturel.com            and lines to code before I sleep,