RE: bdm wiggler.

Hi,

There is a schematic in an Motorola application note that I have. I'm not sure of the one but I can dig it out and fax you a copy. In the meantime I will find the A/N number and email it to you. This may  take a couple of days.

I built an interface board a couple of years ago so I should have the PCB layout on disk (somewhere !)  If you want this I  could  try to find it as well.

Mick Rothermel
mgr@eel.ed.ac.uk

application/ms-tnef