comp.sys.m68k FAQ question

Hi,

Does anyone know who currently maintains the comp.sys/m68k FAQ?  I noticed
the automatic monthly posting and saw that the RTEMS information was WAY
out of day. I used the email address "rboys@best.com" and it bounced for
me.  I checked a bit and noticed that it has not been updated since 1996.

Any ideas?

--joel
   Support Available             (256) 722-9985