Evaluation Board for target ARM and gdb-4.18

Hi,

Has anyone got an evaluation board for target ARM from www.arm.com
(art.no=AEB-1) or from www.atmel.com (art.no=AT91-EB01) to work with
gdb-4.18 (or previous versions)?

I have the Atmel board AT91-EB01. And, I have tried to get it to work with
gdb-4.18, unsuccessfully!
Typing "help target" in gdb gives you information about the "target rdi
..." and "target rdp ...". I have tried both! the command "target rdi
/dev/ttyS0" gives an error "unable to open ...", and the command "target
rdp /dev/ttyS0" is trying to communicate with the target board at 9600 bps.
When I press RESET on target I can see the welcome message displaying
"Angel Debug Monitor...", but then nothing happen. It seems that the target
is changing baudrate. How do I change the baudrate for "target rdi ..." and
"target rdp ...".

CH