Re: Building egcs with cygwin on win95

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, Paul Andrews wrote:

> Is it actually possible to build egcs under win95 with cygwin?
> Has anyone managed to do this and live to tell about it? :-)

I did manage a full build once using one of the Cygwin development
snapshots, and never bothered trying it again. However, I have
heard of success stories on Win9x using Cygwin, but don't know
the details as to what OS level and what Cygwin snapshot involved.
I suggest you ask the folks in Cygwin mailing list for more info
(cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com, http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/).

Regards,
Mumit