Re: When will gcc 2.95 be out?

Kay Hayen wrote:

> I'm one of those waiting for gcc 2.95, on the web site there is a schedule
> which is expired two days ago. Not that I'm impatient, I just wonder if I
> ought to expect it sooner or later.

Jeff posted the following to the egcs list on Monday. As with all free
software, you get what you pay for, so it will be ready when it's ready :-).
I'm sure it will be out sooner rather than later.

Jeff Law wrote:
> I decided to basically get away from egcs stuff this holiday weekend.
>
> I'm a little burnt out from the long days trying to get the release ready
> and needed a few days away from the stress of getting a release ready.
>
> This will probably mean a 2-3 day slip in the release.  Sorry about that,
> but I really need a few days away.

Jifl
--
Cygnus Solutions, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK.  Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"I used to have an open mind but || Get yer free open source RTOS's here...