Re(4): motorola coldfire patches ?

On Thu, Aug 5, 1999,  <joel@OARcorp.com> wrote:

>Weird.  I have no local patches to add m68k-elf to binutils 2.9.1  Just
>to test. I unpacked binutils 2.9.1 from the original source and configured
>it for m68k-elf on a Linux computer.  What is going wrong for you?

I'll check this with the engineer who is actually working on this (I
mostly forwared his questions). I think he finally managed to make an elf
compiler, however, apparently, his code dies when compiled in elf, and
SDS still cannot read the symbols. He'll be back tomorrow, I'll check
with him.

>David Fiddes maintains a fabulous site on ColdFire and MC68xxx embedded
>development.  It is at http://www.calm.hw.ac.uk/davidf/coldfire/ and is a
>good place to look for patches.  But I don't think you have to have any to
>configure binutils 2.9.1 for m68k-elf or ColdFire.

Ok, thanks, I'll bookmark the site.

Regards,
Benjamin.