Re: Cygwin hosted Linux toolchain -- Howto test run

--------->--------->--------->--------->--------->--------->--------->->
Hi again!
Yesterday I recompiled the binutils. I still have the same linking
problem. I tried both configuring with  --with-gnu-libc and
--without-gnu-libc. Both of this compiled this time, but non of them
worked when I was linking. Can my linking problem be due to my library
files being corrupted? (remember I took this from a file I got from the
net, glibc-2.0.bin.i386.tar.gz, so they are not really tested)

Mumit: Could you send me your i686-pc-linux-gnu-ld.exe, so I can rule
out the possibility that there is someting wrong with my linker.

I've now found a Linux computer to "steal" new library files from. I'll
try out this library files aswell. This computer will also serve as a
test computer if I succeed.

-Øystein