Re: Where do you get the nindy monitor from ???

Dave Cramer wrote:

| Hi,
|
| I have looked for the nindy monitor, and all I can seem to find is the gdb
| side of nindy, not the actual monitor. Where does one find this, or does
| anyone have a copy ??

My only contact with nindy was on a project I was involved in using the
i960. nindy was a free monitor Intel distributed I believe (other people
had already integrated it by the time I joined the project). I'll disclaim
here that this was all about 10 years ago too.

Enno.

-------
Enno Davids	             Metva P/L, P.O.Box 2669,    Phone: +61 3 9583 5474
enno.davids@metva.com.au    Cheltenham 3192, Australia	 Mobile: +61 15 316 522