Need documentation [Fwd: gnu tools]

Hi.  I'm forwarding the following message to the list for a collegue who
needs some documentation on some low-level crossgcc issues.  He's
currently using an m68k MRI cross-compiler on a sparc, but I recently
built him an m68k-coff crossgcc toolset under cygwin on NT.  He likes
it, but he has some issues that need resolving before we can put it to
use.  Any pointers to docs would be greatly appreciated.  TIA.

--
   fred anger - anger@triib.com
                http://www.triib.com/anger/