Re: Missing headers when building mingw32 cross compiler

Jose Fonseca <em96115@fe.up.pt> writes:
> I'm trying to build a mingw32 gcc-95.2 cross compiler but it fails when
> making with a temporary cross compiler the liberty lib (the one on the
> i386-mingw32 directory) replying that it can't find serveral C standard
> headers.
> I've readed carefully the Mumit Khan's cross-mingw32-howto and maked
> sure that the right runtime header&libs are on the prefix dir.
> The more strange is that I've already builded the gcc-95 version once but
> it alse went bad with this same problem after some builds.
> Does anyone knows what I'm doing wrong? If not, how can I access the flags
> of the intermediary compiler xgcc forcing it to include the standard
> headers directory?

Please go over my instructions again and see if you missed the following
step:

 $ cd gcc; make installdirs; cd ..
 [ this step is important, otherwise libobjc, libstdc++ etc will fail ]

after configuring. You'd be surprised at how many people build mingw
cross compilers using these instructions.

Since you don't provide any other piece of information (how did you
configure, and so on), I can't be more helpful.

Regards,
Mumit