Re: elf-arm available?

I was given an object library in ARM SDT format.  Does anyone have a tool
to convert
an ARM SDT library to ARM-ELF (or COFF) for use with GCC and binutils?
(This is the
opposite direction that Bill Su wants to go).  The library came from ARM
originally,
so it's unlikely that they will recompile it with GCC.

thanks,
jeff