Re: coff and binary conversion

   Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 22:50:38 +0800
   From: PLLAB <rgchang@puma.cs.nthu.edu.tw>

   I am trying to do a conversion between coff
   and binary format by using objcopy gernerated
   in the process of build corss compiler for arm
   on win98 as follows.

   objcopy -I am-coff-little -O binary inputfile outputfile

   But it failed, could somebody tell me the correct usage,
   or other binary tools to use? Thanks in advance

That's the right usage.  It's hard to know what went wrong since you
didn't mention how it failed.

Ian