GCC cross- compiling: 'no rule to make target'

Hi,

	I need help of some more experienced people :-).
	I'm trying to compile GCC under cygwin for i386-aout target. I
finally found out, that some directories are needed for cygwin to
start its work (why it isn't said, that /bin /usr/bin and such dirs
are needed, I can't even guess).
	To the point- while compiling, following message appears on the
screen:
"make[1]: *** No rule to make target
'../../src/bfd/../include/aout/ar.h', needed by 'archive.lo'. Stop.
make: *** [all-bfd] Error 2",
 and compilation stops. What's wrong? I need your help in what should
I do to complete compilation? As far, as I know, ar.h is missing in
some make directives which causes whole process to fail. But
makefiles are made by configure, aren't they? So, 'Wo ist der Hund
begraben?'
	I compiled the same sources with gcc under Linux with no
problems, but I need it under Win32; canadian-cross for Win32 running
i386-aout targeted compiler under Linux failed, that's why I try to
build it with cygwin.

Regards,

Marcin Wolcendorf.

 10 000 zl INWESTUJESZ WIRTUALNIE WYGRYWASZ REALNIE
w internetowej symulacji inwestowania www.pieniadz.pl