Re: HMI BMD gdb support?

> Has anyone successfully used HMI's BMD with gdb?
> Does their gdb patch properly support the 683xx processors?
> Any other suggestions for gdb + commercial BDM support?

I worked with their BMD a couple of years ago.  At the time,
they were working on adding support to GDB.  When I was
finishing up my 68360 project they had released patches to
gdb for the PowerQUICC.  They were going to begin work
on modifying it to support the 68360 also.  I think I talked with
someone who had successfully used the HMI stuff with the
PowerQUICC, but I don't know where they are at with their
CPU32 BDM support for gdb.