cross gcc from UnixWare7.x to Win32

Hi,

I'm trying to build a cross-compiler hosted on UnixWare7 targeting win32.

Can anyone give me some pointers on how to build a cross gcc/g++ hosted
on SCO UnixWare7.x targeting winnt? I have compiled the binutils (2.9.1 or
2.10)
targeting without any trouble using

configure --host=i686-UnixWare7.1.1-sysv5 --target=i686-pc-cygwin

When I configured the gcc-2.95.2 with the same host/target combination,
make all (or make cross) stops at compiling libgcc2.c complaining
not finding headers

stdlib.h and unistd.h .

There are lots of ways of getting these headers. The question is,
from which platform should I be getting the headers? The host platform
or the target platform?

The cross compiler FAQ didn't say that I should be having extra headers,
only that after making gcc/g++, one needs to build the libs for the target
platform. But I cann't compile libgcc needed by the compiler.

Any help or pointer to some info. would be greatly appreciated.

Fangbing Wu