Inexpensive development board for mpc860.

Hello,

First - sorry for out of topic mail.

Do you know about relatively inexpensive hardware for mpc860 or mpc850?
I want to evaluate/learn this hardware by myself, I cannot buy it
through
my company because it is out of its interest. I am very interested in
this
microprocessor and its capabilities. But when I searched through the
web, I only found  the very expensive h/w from companies
like EST or Cogent for about 5k$ what is out of my financial capability.
I know that this uC is not a toy, but
maybe there are  less expensive products. My expectations are:
- DIMM socket for DRAM instead on hard soldered chips
- optionally socket for flash memory (but 4M on board is acceptable)
- ethernet on board
- at least 2 RS232 on board
- all signals (control, address lines, data lines) available on sockets
(e.g. on 3x32 headers)
- optionally PCIMCIA
- optionally USB
- bdm socket (of course)
- on board monitor
- e2prom optionally
- I don't need flexible configuration with mother/doughter boards
- the socket for uC is not required
- good h/w documentation is required
- if the board is not brand new, it is accaptable, but must be fully
operable
  and documentation have to be included

If most of the above reqs will be satisfied and price moderate I will be
very happy.

Thanx in advance,

Wojtek Zielinski

--
      !!! Najlepszy ZEWNETRZNY modem w Polsce !!!
Modem ZyXEL Omni 56K za 272,95 zl http://www.promocja.kki.pl