Linking with binary files

Somebody recently asked about linking straight binary files (BDF
type=binary) into their programs. Somebody else said that LD should be
able to do this.

My curiosity was sufficiently piqued, so I tried it (using the TARGET
command and various other schemes), but I can't get it to work. Before I
wade into the sources, does somebody else out there know how to get this
to work? A snip of example command file would be great.

Thanks.

MKE

Michael K. Elwood                     mkelwood@qsicorp.com
QSI Corporation